PODCAST: Ryan Reynolds & The Vagina Museum
Wearing a blindfold and a pair of clownshoes, this week’s Pod plods through a libel minefield amid chat about Whisky Galore, well-stocked strip-joints and the Aviation cocktail.
We tell the WWII story behind Whisky Galore before linking a classic gin cocktail to a tale of someone knocking a vase over.
You should listen.
The Ola Dubh range is available from The Whiskey Exchange
Sainsbury has its Villa Maria
on at £8.75, down from a tenner,
Gin deal of the week, Asda and Waitrose are going at it in their bid to bring you the best price on Tanqueray Ten
15ml Maraschino Liqueur
10ml Créme De Violette
25ml Lemon Juice
Lemon zest, to garnish
Shake gin, lemon juice, maraschino liqueur and crème de violette over ice, Taste, then add a splash of chilled water to dilute, if you like. Strain into four chilled cocktail glasses and garnish with blueberries and lemon zest.
Buy yourself or someone else annual membership (and a signed copy of our award-winning Thinking Drinkers Almanac Book) for just £120 here.
- 3 x 60ml pouches containing 3 x world class spirits delivered direct through your door every month.
- Exclusive access to the TD online magazine
- A signed copy of Thinking Drinkers Almanac (named Drinks Book of the Year 2021 by The Sunday Times)
- Monthly Online Tastings with The Thinking Drinkers & Guests
Check out dates and tickets for our “Thinking Drinkers Pub Quiz” show, featuring lots of laughs and FIVE free drinks for evewry audience member, here
- Nottingham – 241 tickets use the word DRINKER
- London Leicester Square