Podcast: Public Enemas & Jiggers With Altitude
This week, we hark back to the halcyon days when strangers blew smoke up the bottoms of wet people and, in the whining words of Liam Gallagher, things get supersonic with a gin and tonic as we celebrate the birth of Concorde.
Oaxaca Old Fashioned (created by Phil Ward in New York)
40ml Fortaleza Reposado Tequila
2 dashes Angostura bitters
Terre di Vita Organic Pinot Grigio Terre Siciliane £6.49 – down from £8.99,
Become a reviewer for the Aldi Wine Club – click here
Are you a wine enthusiast? Do you have a nose for aromas and impeccable tastebuds? Or simply want the opportunity to try some FREE wines?
We are looking for thirty vino-loving superstars to make up our latest Aldi Wine Club panel – an exclusive group of Aldi shoppers with a passion for wine.
As an Aldi Wine Club member, you will have the opportunity to trial delicious and award-winning wines, including new launches from Aldi’s Spring Summer range, without spending a penny.
All you’ll be tasked with is reviewing each wine via a 140-character tweet or Instagram post using the dedicated #AldiWineClub hashtag– it’s as simple as that!
Applications now open until 13th March!
• Full name
• Proof of age
• The name of your social media handles and the number of followers for each account
• 150 words explaining why you think you should be selected as an Aldi Wine Club member
• What your favourite wine is and why
Buy yourself or someone else annual membership (and a signed copy of our award-winning Thinking Drinkers Almanac Book) for just £120 here
- 3 x 60ml pouches containing 3 x world class spirits delivered direct through your door every month.
- Exclusive access to the TD online magazine
- A signed copy of Thinking Drinkers Almanac (named Drinks Book of the Year 2021 by The Sunday Times)
- Monthly Online Tastings with The Thinking Drinkers & Guests
Check out dates and tickets for our “Thinking Drinkers Pub Quiz” show, featuring lots of laughs and FIVE free drinks for every audience member, here